vr 17 nov|
Open Group Ceremony - Nov 17
For first-timers & experienced participants!! Always wanted to attend an Ayahuasca ceremony? Team Metsa Noma has been initiated to lead ceremonies in the Shipibo Konibo Tradition. Cost: €350 p.p.
Time & Location
17 nov 19:30 – 18 nov 11:30
About the event
What you can expect:
In the run-up to your ceremony, you will receive:
- the free preparation guide in Dutch or English.
- Online Ayahuasca Preparation Masterclass (Dutch)
- Discount codes at JuiceXpress
- In-depth consult by phone (intake)
On the ceremony day itself:
- Meet the team and the rest of the amazing participants
- This is an evening/night ceremony
- The opportunity to drink two rounds of Mother Medicine; at sunset the first glass is poured
- Guidance by facilitators with years of (jungle) experience, who are also initiated to lead the ceremony in the tradition of the Shipibo Konibo (Peru).
- Icaros (healing songs) and (live) music
- A safe environment / setting, without judgment
This also includes:
- An overnight stay on location
- Vegetarian food (fruit salad, soup, breakfast)
The morning after the ceremony:
- Sharing session with the group with the goal of taking the first steps in the integration process.
- There is room for private conversations with the facilitators
- Shipibo Market (depends on availability of goods)
- Plant Medicine Market (depends on the availability of the goods)
- Free 1:1 integration talk by phone if needed
- Opportunity to participate in an integration/coaching program
Reserve Your Spot
The total amount of the Master Plant Ceremony is €350,- p.p. all incl. To secure your spot, a non refundable deposit of €80 must be paid up front. After the first screening, you will receive an email with further information.€ 80,00