Sat, 05 Jun | Zuid-Holland - exact location via mail
Sacred Circle with Team Metsa Noma June 5
Traditional Shipibo Konibo Sacred Circle with Metsa Noma & team €275,- p.p. all incl.
Time & Location
05 Jun, 19:30 CEST – 06 Jun, 11:00 CEST
Zuid-Holland - exact location via mail
About the Event
What you can expect:
- ALL INCLUSIVE
- Prior intake telephone / Skype for screening
- An evening ceremony with 'the Mother'.
- Overnight stay
- Vegetarian food (fruit salad / soup / breakfast)
- Small groups
- Icaros (healing songs) & music
- Facilitators with years of (jungle) experience - Shipibo Konibo Tradition
- Meditation before the ceremony
- Support with the integration process
- Shipibo Market (based on the availability of the goods)
- Plant Medicine Market (based on the availability of the goods)
- Sharing circles and private conversations
- Emotional / moral support
- A safe setting, without judgement
During the sunset we serve the first glass.
Other activities in the program are the sharings where everyone can share his or her experience.
There is also room for private consultations with the facilitators.